Time Needed : 3 minutes
In this guide, I'm going to show you how to add a border or frame on the PowerPoint slide using the Shapes tool. The border will be embedded at the edge of the slide, and you can adjust the color, thickness, transparency, style, and more. Open your PowerPoint file and follow this instruction!
- Go to the Insert menu.
- Select Shapes > Rectangles. You can choose other shapes if you wish.
- Draw a rectangle from the top left of the slide to the bottom right until it covers the entire slide.
- Go to Format > Shape Fill > No Fill. This action will remove the rectangle, leaving the thin outline alone.
- Still in the Format menu, go to Shape Outline > Weight > More Lines…
- A panel on the right will appear. You can change the style of the border.
- Run the presentation to see how it looks like.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Shapes tool