Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful tool for creating presentations. It has a wide range of features and functions that allow you to customize your slides and make them look more professional.
One of these features is the ability to change the bullets in your presentation. This tutorial will show you how to change the bullets in PowerPoint to make your presentation looks great.
1. Go to the Home tab, and click Bullets. You could have these little small squares, check boxes, little arrows, and also ticks.
2. You also have further options underneath Bullets and Numbering. This is where you can come if you want to do things like adjust the size of the bullet.
3. By default, when you add a bullet it’s going to be a hundred percent of the text size. But you could take this down to let’s say 75. If you feel like a smaller or a larger bullet is going to be more in keeping with your text, you can modify that in there.
4. You can also choose the color of your bullet. Notice that they all change in the preview window.
5. You can also use a picture as a bullet. Click Picture.
6. You can choose a picture from a file, stock images, online pictures, or icons. For the sake of this tutorial, let’s choose From Icons.
7. Select the available icons, and click on Insert. Now you have that icon as your bullet.
8. You can customize your bullets. Jump back into Bullets and Numbering, and click Customize.
9. This is going to open up the symbols gallery. Here you have whole a lot of different symbols that could use as a bullet. And one of the best fonts that you can use as bullet is Webdings.
So, there are a lot of ways to customize how your bullets look.