Your download should be started automatically. Please keep this page open until the file is downloaded to your device. If you see a problem, check out the frequently asked questions below or reach us here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why hasn’t my download started?
It probably will take a few seconds. But if you didn’t see anything, please reload the page.
Is the template free?
All templates in Vegaslide are free to use for personal, teaching, and business purposes. All templates are under CC BY 4.0, which you can use with attribution (credit).
Can I modify the template?
Absolutely. All elements in the PowerPoint file are free to edit however you like. Be sure to keep the credit intact 🙂
Can I share the template with friends?
Sure. It would be great to share good stuff with them. You can copy the template link to them so they can download it safely.
Why is the file so large?
Some PowerPoint files are bundled with fonts used in the file. That’s why it’s strangely big, but this has to be done to retain the integrity of the design.
Is it possible to use it on Google Slides?
You may upload the file to Google Slides and present it there. Learn how to open a PowerPoint file with Google Slides.
Handy presentation tips
- How to Make a Shape Transparent in Google SlidesI’m sure you’ve had moments when you wished you could make a …
- How to Add a Border/Frame on PowerPoint SlideIf you’re tired of your PowerPoint presentations looking plain and unappealing, then …
- How to Use Color Picker on Google SlidesI know how frustrating it can be to spend hours creating a …
Free presentation templates
- 5-Item Comparison Table With Icons PowerPoint TemplateThe template contains 2 slides with white and gray colors respectively. It …
- Black & White Quotes PowerPoint TemplateSometimes you want to cite a quote from a specific author that …
- 5-Step Colorful Process PowerPoint TemplateThere are 5 steps elements you can edit quickly and each shape had …