Word clouds are a great way to visualize data and provide a visual summary of the text. They can be used to draw attention to important points and make presentations more engaging.
This tutorial will show you how to generate and insert a word cloud in PowerPoint. It will cover the basics of generating word clouds to formatting the final product for maximum impact. It will also provide tips on how to customize your word cloud, such as creating an eye-catching design. Here we go.
1. Go to the Insert tab, and click Get Add-ins.
2. Search for an add-in called Pro Word Cloud and click Add.
3. Continue with the installation.
4. The add-in will appear on the right side. If not, go to My Add-ins, and select Pro Word Cloud.
5. Highlight some text from your slide.
6. In Pro Word Cloud, select which font you want to use in the word cloud.
7. You can also choose the different colors you want to generate your word cloud.
8. Leave the rest as it is, then click Create Word Cloud.
9. After the word cloud has been generated, go to a new slide and insert this word cloud by dragging it.
10. If you notice here in our example, the word “like” has the biggest size. That means the word “like” has appeared a lot more than the others.
11. If you are not satisfied with the result, you can re-generate it, and change the layout, size, max words, etc.
We think that word clouds can be very useful and fun to use. They can give you an idea of what your audience is thinking and then make your slides more engaging!