Microsoft Excel has been used for years to store data in a way that wouldn’t be possible if we rely on a basic Word document. Accountants, for example, may want to share the financial report with shareholders but showing an endless list of sheets is probably not the best way to do that.
Instead, we should use Microsoft PowerPoint, which is built for presenting the information. But is it possible to import Excel data to a presentation slide?
The answer is yes, it is. In this guide, we will learn how to insert an Excel file into PowerPoint. Let’s check it out!
1. Make sure that you have a ready-to-use Excel file/worksheet. Then you open the Ms. PowerPoint and create a new worksheet, or you can also use the worksheets you have created previously.
2. Then, on the Insert tab, click the object button (as shown below). Then click on the create from file option and click the browse button.
3. Select the file/worksheet of Microsoft Excel and click OK. And put a checkmark on the link and click the OK button.
4. Wait for the data processing process and automatically display the worksheet. Your Excel data will appear on PowerPoint.
5. It’s done. That’s how to insert an Excel file into Powerpoint.
And that’s how to insert Microsoft Excel data into a PowerPoint slide. I hope this guide helps you.