On the first slide, you can see a landscape where some wind turbine planted to capture the wind. Decorated with a blue mountain in the background, a sunny sky, and a tree to make the slide feel refreshing. I keep the sky to be clean and minimal so you can put any title or text there. Let’s move to the second slide where your main content should be. I put the wind blade as the background of the slide title hence the audience could perceive how big the wind turbine is. Again, I keep the content to be minimalist yet rich to engage everyone who saw it. This PowerPoint template is good for wind energy companies to present their products/service. However, you can use the template for any topic that correlated with renewable energy.
- 2 slides for the intro and the main content
- Bullet point style and traditional text box
- Refreshing color tone both gradient color and flat
- Simple yet compelling, thanks for creative placement
- Fully made with a shape for an easy editing