Time Needed : 3 minutes
By default, animated bullet points in Microsoft PowerPoint will appear one line each at a time. However, on some occasions, you might want them to appear at once. Luckily, PowerPoint gives you an option to make bullet points come out instantly. Here's how to do it!
- Select the bullet points you want to adjust.
- Go to Animations.
- Select any Entrance animations you like.
- Click on Animation Pane.
- On the dropdown menu, select Effect Options.
- Head to Text Animation, set Group text As One Object, then click OK.
- Test the animation! It should drive the bullet points to appear all at once.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bullet points
Animation is without a doubt one of the most amazing features in PowerPoint. Hence, you probably want to know how to rotate an object in PowerPoint and several tips to fix animation that won’t start during a presentation.