Sometimes you want to put multiple photos as slide background on your PowerPoint project. But inserting an image one after one must be tiresome and take a lot of time.
Instead, you can create a new PowerPoint file where all slides have an image you selected as its background. From there, you only need to add some text or animations if you wish.
Microsoft PowerPoint has the capability to insert multiple images at once and then convert them into the slide’s background accordingly. Here, is how you can do that.
How to insert multiple images as a background slide
Time Needed : 5 minutes
In this tutorial, you will learn how to insert multiple images (photo album) into PowerPoint and automatically put them as a background for each individual slide. In other words, one image, one slide.
- Create a new blank PowerPoint slide.
- Go to Insert.
- Select Photo Album > New Photo Album…
- Click on File/Disk…
- Select all the images you need, and then click Insert.
- Check all images on the list, and then click Create.
- You will see a new PowerPoint window with images as slides background.
- You can insert text, chart, video, shape, animation, or anything on to each image.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
The background is actually just an image added to a slide. Meaning you can move, resize, and change its look based on your need.
If you want to put some text on it, please make sure the color and background are contrast enough to read. A dark background should work perfectly with a bright text and vice versa.