Free [page_title]. Sometimes you want to cite a quote from a specific author that may have a relevant citation to your major presentation context. Instead of joining their quotes with your main slide, why not to give them an individual slide so your audience would remember the sayings.
This theme contains 2 slides with a black and white color background. Both slides configured equally so you can choose either dark or bright color to show. In addition, I also added some rich yet simple animation to engage the crowd.
Features in ‘[page_title]’
- 2 slides with black and white background color options
- Simple but with an engaging animation process
- Great for black-white author’s photo
- System-based fonts, no need to install the additional font file
- Also, work with PNG photo
|Aspect ratio||Standard 4:3|
|Font||Calibri, Calibri Light, Arial|
*We do not include font file inside the template.