Do you want to watch a PowerPoint presentation on your TV without the need for a PC? Believe it or not, this is possible! With just a USB drive and your television’s media player function, you can easily play PowerPoints from USB on TV without a PC.
We’ll discuss how to do exactly that and provide some helpful tips along the way. So if you’re interested in learning more about playing PowerPoints on your TV without having to use a computer, keep reading!
To play slides as an image slideshow or video from a USB, you need to convert your PowerPoint presentation to a supported format. For example, many TVs support image formats like JPEG or video formats like MP4. In our example, we’re going to use a Samsung Smart TV. Here is how we do it.
1. Export your PowerPoint presentation as JPEG or MP4 to a USB flash drive. In this example, we choose to export it as JPEG.
2. You also need to set up your PowerPoint presentation to loop continuously before saving it as a video. You can read the instructions in the previous tutorial.
3. Plug the USB flash drive into your TV’s USB port.
4. Use your TV’s remote control to select the USB source.
5. Select All Content.
6. Locate the file inside your USB flash drive.
7. Select the file, and press Start Slideshow. We have to remind you that different TV will have different steps or features.
Overall, playing Powerpoint from USB on your TV is an excellent way to share presentations with family or friends while enjoying a big-screen experience at home. Make sure that all of the necessary components are compatible before proceeding with this setup process so that there are no issues when connecting your device to the television set.